The SI String Quartet ref: 2026.1
This string quartet has an outstanding record of providing musical entertainment. All professional musicians, the players have many years of experience of playing in orchestras, ensembles and string quartets.
Their informal presentation and outstanding playing has delighted audiences and enhanced the atmosphere at events ranging from business receptions and wedding banquets to Royal occasions - indeed any special event which calls for that extra touch of quality. The Quartet has an amazingly extensive repertoire - take a look at the listing which has 14 categories covering every musical taste.
This Quartet have the following requests.
1. We usually recommend the string quartet choses music based on their extensive wedding performance experience. Please give us an idea of your preferred type of music - Classical, Chart Hits or a mixture of styles and include one or two special requests from our repertoire if you wish
2. For the pre-ceremony slot we usually play our selection of the most popular Classical music from our Wedding Section.
3. Later on in the proceedings we compile a selection of contemporary music based on number of guests and your preferences.
4. For Civil Ceremonies and church wedding services there are four pieces we ask you to chose - entrance and exit music + two pieces for the register signing. Please help us by sending any choices for the ceremony at least two months before the event. After this date the music library may be unavailable and might be spread out over the country.
5. As you will have seen we have built up an extensive repertoire so I'm afraid it is not possible to transport it all. If you prefer, please send us the numbers of one or two of the Sections numbered 1-14 two months in advance.
6. If there is anything you don't see but would particularly like to be included on your special day our arranger-composer will write this for you with three months notice. She charges £50.
|Wedding||"Thank you so so so much for being part of our special day! You were absolutely brilliant, and just made our day perfect. We were incredibly honoured and proud to have had you play such beautiful music at our wedding."|
|40th Birthday party||"Wow! Thank you for your superb performance…. it added a real touch of class to the evening and made it extra special."|
|Leicester Mercury||"Your beautiful music was the perfect touch."|
|BM Genetics Conference||"What a pleasure it is for an organiser to bask in the reflected glory of having arranged the right experts to perform."|
|Wedding Breakfast||"On the big day, none of our guests knew of the trio performing and were absolutely amazed at the playing on their arrival, at the ceremony and the wedding breakfast. Everyone commented on how good the music was and how it delicately enhanced the occasion, especially as we were able to have the ceremony outside in the pagoda at venues gardens. The trio also took some requests at the wedding breakfast which was a nice touch. We hope you enjoyed playing for our wedding as much as we enjoyed listening to the performances."|
|Langar Hall, Vale of Belvoir||"The music really did create a lovely atmosphere and many of the guests commented on how much they appreciated it."|