Function Band for your wedding@Mansion House, The, Bristo, Avon
"Welcome to this classic Victorian Town House, set in the heart of prestigious Clifton. Alderman Thomas Proctor, who was a wealthy Bristol businessman, commissioned the Mansion House, originally called "Elmdale". It was built in the late 1860's by the father & son partnership of George and Henry Godwin. It was completed in 1873. The house was occupied as a private residence until 1874, when Alderman Proctor "gifted" the house to the City, to be used as the "official residence" of the Mayor (later Lord Mayor) of the City of Bristol. In 1990 The Mansion House was granted a licence for public functions, with its large airy rooms, beautiful gardens and a reputation for good service & quality, it has become one of Bristol's premier business & wedding venues."
Midsummer Music have organised music for events at many, but not all, of the venues referred to on this web site. Our clients and venues have been pleased with our performances and we have many kind notes of thanks in our archives.. However, the references to various venues on these pages implies no connection or promotion of either us by the venue, or the venue by us. Venue details are from government registries and correct to the best of our knowledge.
Hundreds of pop bands at Midsummer Music. Function bands to classical duos for Mansion House, The, Bristo, Avon