The SI String Quartet ref: 2026.3
This string quartet has an outstanding record of providing musical entertainment. All professional musicians, the players have many years of experience of playing in orchestras, ensembles and string quartets.
Their informal presentation and outstanding playing has delighted audiences and enhanced the atmosphere at events ranging from business receptions and wedding banquets to Royal occasions - indeed any special event which calls for that extra touch of quality. The Quartet has an amazingly extensive repertoire - take a look at the listing which has 14 categories covering every musical taste.
This Quartet have the following requests:-
1. We usually recommend the string quartet choses music based on their extensive wedding performance experience. Please give us an idea of your preferred type of music - Classical, Chart Hits or a mixture of styles and include one or two special requests from our repertoire if you wish
2. For the pre-ceremony slot we usually play our selection of the most popular Classical music from our Wedding Section.
3. Later on in the proceedings we compile a selection of contemporary music based on number of guests and your preferences.
4. For Civil Ceremonies and church wedding services there are four pieces we ask you to chose - entrance and exit music + two pieces for the register signing. Please help us by sending any choices for the ceremony at least two months before the event. After this date the music library may be unavailable and might be spread out over the country.
5. As you will have seen we have built up an extensive repertoire so I'm afraid it is not possible to transport it all. If you prefer, please send us the numbers of one or two of the Sections numbered 1-14 two months in advance.
6. If there is anything you don't see but would particularly like to be included on your special day our arranger-composer will write this for you with three months notice. She charges £50.
|Leicester Mercury||"Your beautiful music was the perfect touch."|
|Wedding||Just a quick note to say thank you for making our evening reception such an enjoyable and memorable event. Everybody commented on how wonderfully you performed.|
|Langer Hall||"The music really did create a lovely atmosphere and many of the guests commented on how much they appreciated it."|
|BM Genetics Conference||"Wow! Thank you for your superb performance…. it added a real touch of class to the evening and made it extra special. "|
|Shropshire promotional event||Many thanks for the very positive contribution the musicians provided in setting the tone for the evening, creating an air of quality. I have had numerous positive comments on their performance.|
|Corporate event||Not only did you step in at the last moment to save our event, but your quartet was perhaps the best quality we have had in some time. Bless you and thank you|